2022 tickets will be available in September 2022
SMX ADVANCED EUROPE
|SMX ADVANCED EUROPE|
HUB ON SITE SMX ADVANCED EUROPE TICKET
Workshops can be added during the registration process for an additional fee of €895.
VIRTUAL STREAMING + RECORDINGS – SMX ADVANCED TICKET
VIRTUAL STREAMING ONLY – SMX ADVANCED TICKET
|Get Your SMX Advanced Ticket NOW|
**If released by the speakers / available for six month after the event
All Prices in EUR (Euro).
All Prices are exclusive of 19% MwSt.
VAT On virtual Events
Virtual events are considered for VAT purposes as a b2b service delivered and taxed at the location of the customer. This means all German customers will be charged MwSt at 19% and all non-German customers will be reverse charged (no VAT) but need to declare VAT at their local VAT rate to their local tax department.
Bring the Team Offer
Each additional attendee from the same company registered at the same time receives an extra 200€ off a 2-Day Pass.
Kindly note that the group discount is not available for Live Stream Only tickets.
Questions about Registration?
All customer queries will be answered within 48 hours at the latest.
Cancellation Policy & Terms
You may cancel your attendance free of charge by notifying our registration department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at +49 89 921 85034 or to the following address: Rising Media Ltd, Tutzinger-Hof-Platz 6, 82319 Starnberg by April 25, 2021. Cancellations after April 25, 2021 are non-refundable. You may transfer your registration to another person at any time by emailing email@example.com.
Should the Corona situation not allow for a Hub to offer on site attendance, Hub tickets will be automatically converted to Virtual tickets and we will refund the difference.
Standard Terms and Conditions of Participation
- We, Rising Media Ltd., Tutzinger-Hof-Platz 6, 82319 Starnberg, Germany (hereinafter: Rising Media), are an events management company specialized in the organization of international conferences and exhibitions in the internet and technology sectors (hereinafter: Events).
- The following Terms and Conditions shall apply to participation in any of our Events.
- Registration for Events can be carried out online, through the relevant website for the Event. In submitting an online application, you are making an offer to participate in the Event. A contract governing your participation shall come into effect through our acceptance of this offer. Acceptance will be expressly provided by e-mail (registration e-mail).
- Immediately after completion of the online registration, you will receive an automated e-mail confirming that your registration has been received. This e-mail shall not constitute acceptance within the meaning of the above paragraph 2.1.
- This Event is only open to persons over 18 years of age. Rising Media Ltd. reserves the right to request identification (e.g.: identity card, passport, driving license, etc.) and a business card for on-site registration, to refuse access or even to exclude certain individuals from the Event.
- Payment terms
- Following conclusion of the contract you will receive an invoice for the entry fee by post. The entry fee is due upon receipt of the invoice.
- Until the entry fee is paid in full, we are under no obligation to grant you access to the Event.
- Program of Events
- We reserve the right to make changes to the program for the Event, including reshuffling the speakers.
- If, for reasons outside our responsibility, the Event cannot take place on the designated date and/or at the designated place, we reserve the right to change the Event to another date and/or to another location of our choice. In such cases, you shall only be entitled to terminate the contract, provided that you are unreasonably prejudiced by the change of date and place carried out in our interests. You will be informed in good time of any such change.
- Should the Event be cancelled for reasons for which we are responsible, no entry fee will be charged. Entry fees already paid will be refunded.
- The scope of our responsibility shall be governed by paragraph 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may cancel your attendance free of charge by notifying our registration department by April 25, 2021. Cancellations after April 25, 2021 are non-refundable. You may transfer your registration to another person at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations may not be made following expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 5.1. In such cases, the obligation to pay the entry fee shall continue to apply.
- Cancellations must be sent in writing to Rising Media Ltd., Tutzinger-Hof-Platz 6, 82319 Starnberg, or faxed to +49 (0) 89 921 850 34. The appointment of a substitute participant can be done free of charge at any time.
- Consent to the use of imagery; production of video and audio recordings
- During the Event, imagery will be produced for the purposes of documentation, the accompanying or subsequent media coverage and subsequent publicity for the event, as well as for the advertising of later events. There may also be photographic material on which your image is displayed. Should you be photographed, we will ensure that your right to privacy is not unreasonably affected by the use of the imagery.
- Upon conclusion of the contract governing participation in the Event, you give us your consent to the production and use of imagery in accordance with the above paragraph.
- The production and use of sound recordings of sessions held at the Event is only permitted for private purposes, and subject to the restriction that every publication on the Internet or other media, or disclosure to third parties, shall only be permitted with our prior consent.
- The production and use of photographs and video recordings requires our prior consent. The production and use of audio and video clips for publication on a blog and for the purpose of press coverage is permitted with the proviso that a clip must not exceed one minute in length. Clips containing similar content shall be treated as one clip. For information on the approval of photo and video material, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Attention should be paid to the right to privacy of persons who are recorded or depicted, and where appropriate, necessary consents should be obtained.
- We accept no liability for the non-occurrence of the Event, to the extent that we are not responsible therefor. In particular, we shall not be liable for the refusal of required regulatory approvals, for police and/or regulatory or miscellaneous measures of third parties during or in connection with the Event, for breaches of the law by participants in the Event and for the cancellation or termination of the Event, as far as we have not intentionally or negligently caused it/them.
- We shall be liable for mild negligence only in violation of fundamental contractual obligations (Kardinalpflichten), i.e. obligations that enable the due performance of the contract and upon which the co-contractor can rely as a matter of course. In this case, the extent of the liability is limited to typically occurring, foreseeable damage. There is no liability for indirect damages, consequential damages or lost profits. The limitation of liability applies in the case of negligence by our legal representatives and agents.
- Furthermore, our pre-contractual, contractual and non-contractual liability shall be limited to intent and gross negligence. The damage to be compensated shall be limited in the case of grossly negligent conduct by a simple agent of ours to typically occurring, foreseeable damage. The limitation of liability for gross negligence of our agents shall not, however, apply if the damage results from a breach of fundamental contractual obligations (Kardinalpflichten).
- These limitations of liability shall not apply in the case of loss of life, limb or health of a human being or to liability under the German Product Liability Act.
- Final Provisions
- All claims arising from or in connection with this contractual relationship shall be governed by German law, except as provided by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
- If you are a merchant within the meaning of the German Commercial Code, a legal entity or special assets under public law, Munich shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this contract.
- Should one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.